RN Temp $65hr
Company: Valley Behavioral Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Short-Term Contract for a 13-week assignment at Valley
Behavioral Health**\*\* $65 PER HOUR!* Opportunities for assignment
extensions can occur for an additional 13-week period. \**Located
on a beautiful, picturesque landscape in the Arkansas River
Valley.* Opportunity to convert FT at the end of the duration with
*up to a $20,000 Sign on Bonus.* Valley Behavioral Health offers
the highest quality treatment in the area. Our sub-acute inpatient,
inpatient, and outpatient programs for men, women, and children
provides a safe structure where individuals can focus on healing
themselves and working though their issues. All of our patients
receive an individualized treatment plan that meets their needs and
ensures long lasting recovery. Our goal is to provide individuals
the tools and knowledge they need to live a happy, healthy life.
This is a Temporary assignment and not an agency contract and we do
not cover travel stipends or reimbursements for travel.
*Opportunity to convert FT at the end of the duration with up to a
$20,000 Sign on Bonus.* AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS The temp
schedule is a FT set schedule for DAYS AND NIGHTS. This position
requires three 12 hour shifts each week. This requires an every
other weekend rotation and floating to different units. ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN): * Provide and coordinate
care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient,
develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records
and educate patients and their families about various physical and
behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status
* Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission. EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
REQUIREMENTS: * Minimum 1 Year experience as a Registered Nurse
* Current RN license as required by the state of Arkansas
* 1 Year Behavioral Health experience required Job Types:
Full-time, Temporary, Contract Pay: $65.00 per hour Medical
* Addiction Medicine
* Acute care
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Rotating weekends Ability to commute/relocate:
* Barling, AR 72923: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) Application Question(s):
* Do you have behavioral health experience?
* When are you available for work? Experience:
* Nursing: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
* RN (Required) Shift availability:
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Valley Behavioral Health System, Fort Smith , RN Temp $65hr, Healthcare , Barling, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!