Urgent Care job
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Whether you have full-time availability, or just a few days here
and there, we can find an assignment that will fit your needs.
Contact your personal CompHealth consultant today.
- Must have active state license
- BC or BE required
- Weekdays, Weekends, Days, No call, Flexible
- BLS needed
- 36 - 41 patients per day and 3 patients per hour
- Suturing, wound care, I&Ds, splinting, X-ray and ECG over
read, place IVs
- Credentialing needed
- DEA needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Fort Smith , Urgent Care job, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!