Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Couple and Family opening in Fort Smith, Arkansas. This and
other psychologist jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a
Psychologist to join our amazing team.Details of the Psychologist
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $500-$550 daily
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Psychologist:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and
- While exam submission does have to be completed online, no
typing is necessary while the Veteran is present in the room.
- Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to
disrupt the flow of the patient interview.Qualifications for the
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA)
accredited program or have completed an APA accredited
- Psychology - PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for
State of practice.
- Current Independent Licensure in State of Practice.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.Note:
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State
guidelines Submit your resume to us today for for consideration of
the Psychologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will
be in touch within 24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Fort Smith , Psychologist, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!