Company: Smile Brands
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: June 19, 2022
General Dentistry opening in Fort Smith, Arkansas. This and
other dental hygienist jobs brought to you by
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients
maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative
dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you
love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to Monarch
Dental - Fort Smith office in Fort Smith, AR.
Your Role as a Dental Hygienist
You'll be on the front line of helping patients achieve their best
oral health through routine check-ups and continuing education.
Working alongside a hardworking dental team, you'll give patients
valuable care and information to help them with plaque control,
dental issues, oral hygiene and more, including thorough cleanings
and gleaming polishes that help them smile.
What's It Like to Work at Monarch Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where
you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have
room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career,
and even the chance to explore new professional options both
locally and nationally.
- You'll work in a group practice with GP dentists and
- You'll have support to ensure patients are well taken care
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team
that we know you'll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- A minimum of 6 months related experience
- A current CPR certification and the ability to administer
anesthesia and Nitrous
What We'll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid
time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity
Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an
inclusive workplace for all employees.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and
text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal
information. You will never be asked for your driver license or
Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we
do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to
Keywords: Smile Brands, Fort Smith , Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!