RN-Emergency Room (PRN)
Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Provides direct patient care in all Nursing areas as assigned.
Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical
condition including: chest pain and changes in vital signs and
results of diagnostic studies. Responds quickly and accurately to
changes in patient's condition or response to treatment. Performs
general nursing duties in all Nursing areas as assigned with
adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement
- Ability to formulate an individualized plan of care, revise
plan as indicated by the patient's response to treatment and
evaluate overall plan daily for effectiveness.
- Anticipates, evaluates discharge needs, and coordinates with
multi-health care disciplines in planning for care after
- Assess and reassess pain management techniques utilized.
Educates the patient and family regarding pain management.
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful situations.
- Identifies and addresses psychosocial needs of patient and
- Must demonstrate hospital core values when interacting with
visitors, patients, physicians, and nursing staff.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within
- Other duties as assigned within scope and competency of the
Required Education, Skills And Experience
- Current RN licensure with the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing
OR Multi State RN Licenserequired.
- Current CPR certification required.
- ACLS certification preferred.
Job Health Care Services
Primary Location OK-Talihina
Work Locations Health Care Center Rt 2, Box 1774 Talihina 74571
On Call / PRN
Req ID: 21012595
Keywords: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Fort Smith , RN-Emergency Room (PRN), Healthcare , Talihina, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!