Behavioral Health Therapist II - Recovery Center
Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Starting pay: $66,491.25-year.
Job Purpose or Objective(s): Provide counseling to individuals and
groups to promote optimum mental and emotional health.
- Provide assessment and stabilization for individuals who may be
experiencing mental health crises.
- Counsel individuals to process crisis issues associated with,
but not limited to; addictions and substance abuse, family, marital
problems, depression, anxiety, trauma, stress management,
self-esteem, aging and any other emotional stressors.
- Provide Behavioral Health services, self-care plan development,
coping skills, motivational interviewing, and related integrated
Behavioral Health services.
- Work closely with primary care providers, medical clinic
support staff, and preventive program services staff encountering
patients in all medical clinic settings
- Refer patients for inpatient treatment services, arrange for
transportation, and provide any necessary documentation to
- Prepare and maintain all treatment records, maintain
confidentiality of patient records, and upholds patient safety
- Serves as liaison between medical staff, patients, relatives,
and outside agencies.
- Provide services in a range of hospital settings including:
family practice, ER, pediatrics, med-surge women's health,
- Interpret and assist in resolving problems that relate to
medical condition and/or hospitalization.
- Collaborate with other staff members to perform clinical
assessments, refer for continuing services, or develop treatment
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Required Education, Skills And Experience
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or
related human services from a nationally accredited college or
- Under supervision for Licensed Mental Health Professional (LPC,
LCSW, LADC-MH, LMFT)
- Master's degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work,
Counseling or related human services from a nationally accredited
college or university
- Licensed Mental Health Professional (LPC, LCSW, LADC-MH,
- 2 years experience in a range of specialized interventions and
treatment modalities. This includes individual, group, and/or
family counseling or psychotherapy, case management interventions,
diagnostic assessment and related interventions with substance
abuse and mental health disorders (co-occurring treatment).
Job Health Care Services
Primary Location OK-Talihina
Work Locations Health Care Center Rt 2, Box 1774 Talihina 74571
Req ID: 20001023
Keywords: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Fort Smith , Behavioral Health Therapist II - Recovery Center, Healthcare , Talihina, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!