Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Fort Smith, Arkansas (17411BR)
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Provide compassionate patient care as a part-time or full-time
psychiatric nurse practitioner making a difference with
TeamHealth's behavioral health team in the Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Candidates should be psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner
(PMHNP) certified or have documented psychiatric nurse practitioner
experience and should be comfortable working with geriatric
patients. Skilled nursing facility or assisted living facility
experience is preferred but not required.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by
providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial
TeamHealth behavioral health is built around an integrated care
model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients
receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, TeamHealth is proud
to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
Our experience across a broad variety of care settings and service
lines fosters a strong culture of collaboration and connection.
TeamHealth's national resources have supported our clinicians as
they deliver the best possible patient care for more than 40 years.
As part of our nationwide team of world-class clinicians, you will
grow with professional development tools, educational resources and
access to our powerful network of clinical professionals who share
and shape best practices.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and
learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in
joining TeamHealth behavioral health, please contact us today.
- Customize your work schedule to create your ideal work/life
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support from behavioral health clinicians and a local leadership
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you
are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring
for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and
largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to
innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
Keywords: TeamHealth, Fort Smith , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Fort Smith, Arkansas (17411BR), Healthcare , Sallisaw, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!