Advanced Practice Nurse
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Cardiology Advanced Practitioner
Opportunity in Fort Smith, AR!
Mercy, a regionally and nationally recognized leader in healthcare,
is actively recruiting a Nurse Practitioner to join our Cardiology
team at Mercy Clinic Fort Smith. Acute Care Nurse Practitioners
accepted with at least two years of experience.
* Inpatient position, with some call and weekend coverage
* Full time position with varied schedule
* Working with a diverse patient population consisting of patients
of all ages
This Opportunity Includes:
* Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
* Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation, 401K
* Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
* Epic Software System
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health
system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization
and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri,
Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in
Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest
Catholic health systems in the country.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we
serve with compassion and exceptional service.
For more information, please contact:
Advanced Practitioner Recruiter
Kelsey.Spencer@Mercy.net - www.Mercy.net.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The
ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
Keywords: Mercy, Fort Smith , Advanced Practice Nurse, Healthcare , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!