Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Full Time
Company: LifeLinc Corporation
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Full Time in
Paris, Tennessee - Careers at Henry County Medical Center Skip to
Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Certified
Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Full Time Job Locations
US-TN-Paris Job ID 2020-1136 Category Nurse Anesthetists Type
Regular Full-Time Overview In addition to his/her routine clinical
duties as a staff Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA),
he/she is responsible for all quality initiatives and proactively
and collaboratively promotes high quality, cost-effective
anesthetic care by leading interactions with hospital medical staff
About the Facility: Comprised of a 142 beds, Henry County Medical
Center (providing residential care and the Plumley Rehabilitation
Unit), an Emergency Medical Service, an off-site Center for
Wellness & Rehabilitation and a Home Health and Hospice service,
the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services as
well as inpatient care, and serves Henry and the surrounding
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7a-3p
Case Mix: Covers most specialties- no hearts, no heads!
Call Requirements:-- Monday - Thursday second call only (1:8)Friday
- Sunday first call only (1:8)
Regional skills preferred OB skills preferred
--- CME Reimbursement
--- Health Insurance
Professional Liability will be covered by LifeLinc.
LifeLinc Anesthesia has emerged as one of the top, comprehensive
anesthesia management providers in the country. Since 2003,
LifeLinc has centered its mission on "Changing the Status Quo" of
healthcare through innovative solutions and excellent clinical
quality. We recognize that an exceptional anesthesia team enhances
patient safety and experience. This is why we enable our providers
to serve as leaders in the perioperative setting, maximizing their
potential and fostering long-term employment relationships. Come
join a team committed to provider growth and continuing innovation
in anesthesia Responsibilities Administrative Duties
- The CRNA must function as a collaborator and team member to
accomplish applicable goals and functions of LifeLinc.
- Develop standards for continuity of care and case
- Remains cognizant of rules and regulation as they pertain to
the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists and remains
compliant at a local, state, and federal level.Clinical Duties The
CRNA scope of practice includes, but is not limited to, the
- Performing and documenting a pre-anesthetic assessment and
evaluation of the patient, including requesting consultations and
diagnostic studies; selecting, obtaining, ordering, or
administering pre-anesthetic medications and fluids; and obtaining
informed consent for anesthesia.
- The day to day responsibility of the CRNA for this position
will be to perform conscious sedation/MAC anesthesia on outpatient
and inpatient cases.
- Managing a patient's airway.
- Managing emergence and recovery from anesthesia.
- Releasing or discharging patients from a post-anesthesia care
area, and providing post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care
related to anesthesia side effects or complications.
- Responding to emergency situations by providing airway
management, administration of emergency fluids or drugs, or using
basic or advanced cardiac life support techniques.
- Additional nurse anesthesia responsibilities which are within
the expertise of the individual CRNA.Communication
- Attends meetings as needed
- Works with peers to obtain required information on a timely
basis and to solve outstanding issues, as appropriate.
- Promotes and contributes positively to the teamwork of the
department by assisting coworkers, contributing ideas and
problem-solving with co-workers.Language Skills
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to supervisors, patients, patient's family
and other employees of organization.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment.Computer Skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have
general computer literacy skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.HIPAA
- Ensures and adheres to strict confidentiality when handling
patient information, according to the HIPAA Privacy Act and
hospital policy and procedure regarding confidentiality.
- Complies with all information security practices.
- Takes annual HIPAA compliance exam. Qualifications
Education and experience equivalent to: The Nurse Anesthetist shall
be a Graduate of an approved school of nursing and a graduate of a
nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the AANA Council
on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its
predecessor. The CRNA will have successfully completed the American
Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) Council on Certification
or its predecessor's. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share
Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: LifeLinc Corporation, Fort Smith , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - Full Time, Healthcare , Paris, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!