Company: Faith Technologies Inc.
Posted on: July 20, 2019
Faith Technologies Tulsa, OK
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future
career. As a Workforce Manager, you'll be part of a progressive
national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through
industry-leading training and development, utilization of the
latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive,
merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible
and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid
training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness
The Workforce Manager is responsible for managing a manpower pool
of 50-100 employees, working to ensure current and future workforce
needs are met along with developing improvements to current
processes. Strong and effective verbal and written communication
skills are essential in this role, as well as confidentiality, and
proficiency in use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite.MINIMUM
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of progressive administrate/field
experience in the Operations or Construction industry
- Education: Associate Degree
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year of progressive
administrative/field experience in the Operations or Construction
- Is involved in the hiring process and meets with new hires
- Meets with Project Managers on a scheduled weekly basis to
review manpower needs.
- Communicates with other internal manpower resources to review
- Assists with planning, organizing, and staffing construction
- Acts as a coach and developer of talent (coaching/mentoring);
as well as skillfully selects and trains those individuals.
- Assists in mentoring of new employees, creates/maintains
- Improves the overall quality of field personnel by helping to
keep certifications current, expanding licensing, and increasing
awareness of training possibilities through frequent communications
with field personnel.
- Develops, administers, and oversees all employee performance
- Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and
selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it
pertains to direct reports.
- Visits various jobsites and interacts with crew, customers,
foremen, and general contractors to ensure proper job progress and
to support and encourage safe behavior, including safety
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to
provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability
to perform the position described. It is not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities,
skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGEROur employees are our greatest
resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we
proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
COMPANY OVERVIEWFaith Technologies is one of the largest privately
held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the
United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create
World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us,
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal
Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Faith Technologies Inc., Fort Smith , Workforce Manager, Executive , Tulsa, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!