Regional Operations Inventory Control Manager
Company: Propak Inc.
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Propak LogisticsRegional Operations Inventory Control
The position is responsible for supporting the Director of
Operations Administration and the overall operational organization
of the company with initiatives designed to help safeguard
Operations and its objectives. Inventory Control function is to
minimize risks and protect assets, ensure accuracy of data, promote
operational efficiency, and encourage adherence to polices, for
both internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
* Review the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of
operational data, controls, and timeliness of documentation
* Make comparisons between similar records maintained by different
people to verify transaction details are accurate and that all
transactions are properly recorded.
* Review transactions, operating, and summary reports to help
monitor performance against goals and objectives, spot problems,
and identify trends.
* Establish policies, procedures, and documentation that provide
guidance and training to ensure consistent performance at a
required level of quality.
* Implement and train on development of new Operations systems and
changes to existing systems.
* Provide guidance and develop/hold team members (internal and
external) accountable to high performance standards.
* Aid external customers regarding controls, policies, and
* Assist the Director of Operations Administration in risk
assessment and project prioritization.
* Deliver adequate and timely reporting on the internal control
metrics and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate
communication, documentation, and escalation.
* Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for
* Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
* Communication, Oral and Written - Ability to communicate
effectively with others using the spoken word and in writing.
* Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of
personalities and individuals.
* Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the
* Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions
that affect employee safety.
* Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to
organize and complete work within given deadlines.
Corporate Operations Support
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Education: Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical
school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business Administration
* Experience: 3 plus years of experience in Business Administration
- Inventory Management - Data Analysis - Customer Service
* Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products - including Excel -
Word - PowerPoint - Outlook
* Certifications & Licenses: Valid Driver's License
Keywords: Propak Inc., Fort Smith , Regional Operations Inventory Control Manager, Executive , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!