Quality Control Manager
Company: CG Roxane LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*CG Roxane LLC* is a privately held, family-owned and operated
enterprise which produced Crystal Geyser - Alpine Spring Water -,
the number one nationally distributed bottled spring water in the
As a family-owned company, we have had the freedom to do things our
way, without compromise. In addition to being a vertically
integrated bottling company that makes our own caps and bottles
through state-of-the-art machinery, as of 2019, CG Roxane became
the first U.S. beverage company to open and operate a recycling PET
facility. We are not just following sustainability and
technological trends - we are setting them.
* Manage and schedule the cleaning process throughout the plant
* Make the chemical and biological evaluation on the finished
product, intermediated product and raw materials.
* Establish specifications and quality paarameters.
* Perform inspections and set quality assurance testing models.
* Control policy decisions, costs and work methods of the
* Plan and prepare performance evaluations, disciplinary actions
and wage and salary administration.
* Do training and orientation of new employees into the quality
* Maintain a safe working environment.
* Work with Human Resources in the recruitment and selection
process of department personnel.
* Closely observe all laboratory results.
* Conduct the broken glass and internal monthly audits.
* Follow-up on all complaints.
* Follow-up on all corrective actions after non-conformities and
* Perform external audits.
* Manage all chemical product orders.
* All other duties as assigned by management.
*General Qualification Standards: *
* Able to read and neatly print numbers and letters in small spaces
on company forms.
* Understand diagrams, drawings, and publications including
specifications, directions, and technical manuals, and training
* Treat others with tact and respect, regardless of their status or
* Act as a team member, maintain a harassment-free and
* Demonstrate honesty and integrity in workplace interactions with
* Exhibit a calm, professional demeanor.
* Able to balance multiple priorities on 7 different prodiction
lines and the laboratory.
* Maintain proper techniques for QA testing procedures at all
*Mechanical Skills: *
* Able to understand the operation of the company's machinery and
equipment, and use machine controls on machinery/equipment,
including computer screens, sensorss, safety interlocks and
* Maintain awareness of surroundings, body position, location of
other personnel and forklifts and act accordingly.
* Use precision measuring equipment as necessary including ozone
testers, test strips, guages, thermometers, autoclaves, specialized
QC testing equipment, micrometers, metric and American
*Mathematical Skills: *
* Add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
* Understanding of decimals and fractions.
* Understanding quantities in terms of "less than" 0.
* Recognition and use of numbers up to and beyond hundreds of
* Understand and use "parts per million (ppm)" and "parts per
billion (ppb)" to accurately record numbers on checklists and
*Physical Abilities: *
* This position routinely involves moderate but continuous physical
movement and frequent exertion.
* Continuous, brisk walking and standing on concrete floors for the
duration of the shift is required.
* Must be able to climb some industrial stairs and work at some
* Excellent manual dexterity, and use of both hands is required at
* Plan all work to avoid strains and other injuries, and ask for
assistance in lifting heavy and/or awkward loads.
* Able to frequently lift, carry, push, and pull objects of various
sizes and up to 50 pounds from one level to another at varying
* Physically able to bend/stopp/squat/crouch/twist/climb stairs and
industrial ladders, and balance as necessary.
* Able to complete all movements in a routine, quick-paced,
* Perform repetitive finger, arm and upper body movements to reach
or move objects or equipment controls, able to turn head and neck
to look over shoulder.
* Vision requirements include focus at different distances, color
vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
* The company will consider possible variations of such
requirements as a reasonable accommodation if necessary to provide
individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity.
*Environmental Demands of the Position: *
* Work indoors and outdoors
* Work areas include different levels of noise, working in areas
close to moving powered industrial lift trucks (Forklifts), and
close proximity to moving and powered industrial machinery which
the company takes steps to guard adequately.
* Heat and cold in the workplace, wet floors, standing water on
floors and dripping water may occur.
* Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including but not limited to
gloves, hearing protection, and eye protection, are required in
some parts of the workplace and when performing certain tasks.
* Employees are expected to conduct themselves in an intelligent,
mature, and responsible manner, maintaining a standard of qualitty
* Employees are expected to be a part of ta team in having positive
attitude, integrity, honesty, and loyalty to the Company.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Norman, AR 71960: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: CG Roxane LLC, Fort Smith , Quality Control Manager, Executive , Norman, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!