Company: Premier Employee Solutions
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are searching for an On-Site Manager to work directly with
one of our amazing clients. If you feel you meet the requirements
below and would love to join an amazing team, we encourage you to
apply now!As an On-Site Manager, you will manage and ensure
accuracy of procedures for hiring, management, and termination of
employees. Perform the following duties personally or through
subordinate staff.Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other
duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training
all employees ordered from customers. Hiring includes working
volumes of employees throughout multiple shifts.
- Create and manage a pool of qualified candidates for hiring.
- Manage accurate electronic records for all employees in the
branch in the payroll software. Promptly transfer assignments or
end assignments in payroll software as they occur.
- Maintains accurate employee records for all employees.
- Works daily with production managers and supervisors to provide
daily reports to the customer.
- Responsible for accuracy of time submitted for , processing,
and distribution of payroll. Will work with payroll department on
weekly payroll check creation.
- Works with payroll department on weekly creation of customer
- Manages a culture of quality, continuous improvement, and
safety in the workforce.
- Responsible for managing any injuries, violations of policy,
coaching, discipline or termination of employees.
- Manage records of attendance, performance and warning employees
of performance problems. Responsible for all reprimands and
termination of employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and
establish personal networks
- Creates and maintains office efficiency by planning and
implementing office systems, layouts and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain a positive and successful relationship with the
customer in problem solving staffing situations as they occur.
- Monitors time clocks when applicable.
- Keeps inventory on drug tests and safety supplies
- Drug and background tests.
- Create badges and distribute safety equipment when applicable.
- Communicates with the customer who will be arriving to work.
- Notify employees of work cancellation
- Conduct one safety walkthrough per shift, per day
- Coordinate and complete investigations into incidents,
accidents or issues timely and accurately consistent with the
Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Communicate all OSHA / Labor Law changes for your area to the
appropriate staff and that all signage is correct and up-to-date.
- Reinforce all risk initiatives to staff and clients working in
concert with the Risk DepartmentQualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple
priorities under pressure
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High performance
- Strong Team Player
- Commitment to company values
- Detailed orientatedEducation and/or Experience: High School
Education or equivalent.2 years experience in Human Resources,
Payroll, Customer Service or Staffing preferred.Language
Skills:Speak fluent English and Spanish. Write fluent
English.Mathematical Skills: Basic ability to calculate hours on a
timesheet and calculate regular and overtime pay.Travel:
RarelyComputer Skills: Basic computer proficiency. Microsoft Word
and Excel preferred.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid
Driver's License and transportationPhysical Demands: The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs to
high levels; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk or hear. The
employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to
drive.CORP-1Job Type: Full-timePay: From $45,000.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Staffing/Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse Management: 2 years (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Location: One location
Keywords: Premier Employee Solutions, Fort Smith , On-Site Manager, Executive , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!