Manager, Corporate Strategy
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Experience: At least 10 years of experience required
Equivalency: Combination of education/experience not considered
Your role in helping us shape the future: You will manage Corporate
Strategy of assigned products/verticals. Through team management,
ensure linkage between corporate strategy, market intelligence and
corporate planning. Maintain competitive intelligence and assess
risks/opportunities to the corporate strategies. Lead business case
building processes in support of key decisions and core, adjacency
and inorganic growth opportunities. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer including Vets and Disabled Can you drive these
- Manage Corporate Strategy activities and improve processes to
ensure linkage between market intelligence, corporate strategy and
corporate planning activities (Market research and forecasting,
Business Plan, Investment Plan, Ten-year Plan, Product Plans, and
Corporate Strategy Playbook etc.); this responsibility will include
scenario planning and other activities in close coordination with
- Manage and improve market intelligence process and advice on
current market trends that impact the business, in order to
competitively define development and expansion goals.
- Drive and validate the annual FSS forecast.
- Analyze and produce dashboards that highlight key competitive
movements and introduce counter strategies to maintain market
positioning across each sector
- Derive narrative and strategic recommendations from application
and market trends - Identify key growth markets and product
targets. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core
strategic issues and generate action-oriented insights and
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, finance etc. in developing
business plans, go-to-market strategy around new product and
service offerings and transformations.
- Build business cases in support of key decisions and growth
opportunities. (Business cases include market research and
assessment, risk assessment, financial appraisal and sensitivity
analysis, cost-benefit analysis, core competency analysis and
- Provide inputs to the development of revenue and CapEx/Revenue
- Drive and validate the annual FSS forecast.
- Assess competitive positioning of key competitors and related
parties to Intelsat strategies and actions using KPIs.
- Support Investor relations preparation for earnings calls,
press releases and VP/MC-Level speaking engagements and provide
analysis on company strategy and value.
- Develop team through coaching/mentoring.
- Provide regular updates to Director of Corporate Strategy on
key trends impacting the business and the ecosystem.
- Prepare executive-level summaries and analytics of key trends
impacting business and ecosystem. You should definitely have:
- Business university degree.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of analytical work experience (or an
equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Proven record of establishing strategic positioning, including
business fit and risk vs. return analysis.
- Comprehensive organizational and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Advanced financial modeling skills.
- Desire to coach and develop a team
- Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem-solving orientation with
exceptional ability to create structured quantitative and
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to
produce senior-executive presentations in a thoughtful and
persuasive manner It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with data tools (Tableu, Qlik etc---).
- In-depth knowledge of the satellite industry.
- Significant experience in telecom or satellite industry in a
corporate strategy role.
- Passion for technology, with some form of experience in
telecom, media or information systems
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting, corporate
strategy, strategic consulting, investment banking or corporate
finance What it's like to work with us: Intelsat is connecting the
world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond
the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products
that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal,
you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping
Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement,
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture Other Job Info:
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this
job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned
to this job.
- Job requires ability to sit for long periods of time
Keywords: Intelsat, Fort Smith , Manager, Corporate Strategy, Executive , Paris, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!