Territory Manager - Tulsa OK/AR
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Job Description SummaryJob DescriptionTo represent BD Peripheral
Intervention in a specific geographical area assigned by the
company, and take necessary action to attain sales objectives.
- Sells the entire product line to current and new accounts.
- Informs customers of new and current pricing, backorders, and
- Executes comprehensive in-service of products to all concerned
- Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, managing sales time
- Develops thorough knowledge of all products and clinical
- Informs District Manager of significant market changes and
- Achieves prompt, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer
- Analyzes customer needs and creates solutions.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Completes and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports
including but not limited to: sales summary reports, expense
reports, monthly product tracking reports, account targeting
reports, and complaint reports in accordance with established
procedures and policies.Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Management or
- Two to three years outside sales experience or equivalency
- Demonstrated human relation and communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license
and meet BD's auto safety standards.
- Must be able to travel often within the territoryAdditional
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD
Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
- Thorough understanding of needs/analysis selling
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Understands contract administrationBecton, Dickinson and
Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do
not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or
any other protected status.#LI-PROPrimary Work LocationUSA AZ -
Tempe HeadquartersAdditional LocationsWork Shift
Keywords: BD, Fort Smith , Territory Manager - Tulsa OK/AR, Executive , Kirby, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!