Company: Software Resources
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Associate Director, Technical Integration Services POSITION
SUMMARY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Associate Director, Technical
Integration services is responsible for managing and developing a
high-performing team of Technical Integration consultants focused
on the successful integration of the portfolio of Digital products
with client 3rd party platforms. In addition, the Associate
Director actively collaborates with our product strategy and
management teams to align services offerings with market needs. The
Associate Director also takes an active role in the development of
new business with prospects and existing customers, in
collaboration with the Sales and Business Development teams. In
addition to overseeing the team, the Associate Director may work on
key client implementations as needed to support the business. The
Associate Director reports directly to the Head of Client Support -
Global and is a member of the Support Leadership Team. Key
objectives for the role are customer satisfaction, revenue and
- Hire, develop and retain a team of highly skilled Technical
Integration consultants dedicated to supporting the integration of
Digital platforms with client 3rd party platforms (e.g. HRIS
platforms, SAML 2.0-based IDP, etc.) and ensuring customer
satisfaction with the Korn Ferry integration solutions.
- Work with the internal ecosystem to develop a compelling
strategy and messaging regarding the role that integrations
capabilities play with our product deployments
- Work with--client team, clients and System Integration Partner,
where applicable, to review and assess client's functional and
technical integration requirements related to integrating Digital
products with client's HRIS platforms
- Develop an implementation plan to address integration
requirements and supports the implementation of the integration
- Assess client's Information Technology environment compared to
our products technical requirements including providing
recommendations on any updates the client may need to make to their
configuration to successfully rollout--products within their
- Deliver on quarterly utilization, forecasting, revenue and
- Align with the regional Sales Team to develop new subscription
and professional service business; this includes but is not limited
to active participation on strategic prospect/customer
- Review project statements of work and change orders to ensure
they are adequately documented and executed
- Engages with the regional sales organization to ensure we're
properly positioning and selling our integration services.
- Serves as the escalation point for resolving customer
- Promotes a positive working environment.
- Other duties as prescribed by the Head of Client Support -
Global EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6 - 8 years of experience successfully managing a growing
technical consulting organization. Must have experience interacting
at high levels within Fortune 1000 organizations
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Related
- High-level knowledge of multiple business areas and domains
including: Recruitment, Talent Management, etc.
- Extensive experience supporting API-based integrations for HRIS
platforms is required.
- Ability to balance customer demands with aggressive revenue and
- Leadership abilities to motivate and focus the regional
organization on team and individual objectives.
- Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever
- Team player who will work across the organization and company
to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Workday, Oracle HCM and SAP Success Factors HRIS
platforms is highly desired.
- Must be proficient with Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Ability to build well-researched and documented implementation
plans based on strategic logic
- Ability to lead multidisciplinary, geographically dispersed
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage conflict
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to others and make
positive use of feedback offered by others
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams, prioritize
and follow up on all commitments.
- Customer focus and strong client service skills
- Detail-oriented; able to produce reports and plans ensuring a
high level of accuracy.
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Negotiating Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Relationship Management
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT
professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform
jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented
IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all
disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision
benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance
and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous
difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job
and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all
of our jobs at https://www.softwareresources.com/careers/
Software Resources is a national staffing and recruitment firm
delivering the best candidates to our clients and the best jobs to
our candidates since 1992.
We are a certified woman owned business in business to place
contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire talent in Technology
(IT, creative, marketing), finance, accounting, and executive-level
positions. We serve many vertical markets including
Entertainment/Media, Cruise Industry/Leisure travel, Hospitality,
Government, Personal Care, Professional Services, Energy/Utilities,
Security, and Financial Services.
Headquartered in Lake Mary, FL in the Orlando metro area, we have
branches and sales professionals across the US. Wherever you're
located and whatever the need, count on Software Resources to
provide exceptional candidates who are fully vetted and ready to
go. Call (800) 774-8036 or visit us online at
https://www.softwareresources.com/ and leave the recruiting to
Fill out the form below to submit your information for this
opportunity. Please upload your resume as a doc, pdf, rtf or txt
file. Your information will be processed as soon as possible.
Keywords: Software Resources, Fort Smith , Associate Director, Executive , London, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!