Company: VEVO LLC
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Vevo is the world's largest all-premium music video provider,
offering artists a global platform with enormous scale through its
distribution partners. Vevo connects artists with their audience
globally via music videos and original content, working directly
with them to find unique ways to bring their music to life
visually. Vevo also works with emerging artists, providing them
with a platform of global scale and reach, to find and grow their
audience. Reaching 26 billion monthly views globally, Vevo has over
450,000 music videos in its catalogue. As Business Director on the
commercial team, you will be responsible for maximizing the
advertising revenue across Vevo in both the UK and other
International territories. You will be the lead across a set group
of agencies and will be empowered to build and develop
relationships in order to drive both existing and incremental
business. Vevo is experiencing rapid growth in connected television
consumption as music videos are accelerating back into the living
room. In this world of media convergence, Vevo has a huge
opportunity as a global, television centric proposition and this is
an exciting, senior sales role that will give you the opportunity
to develop, showcase your abilities and contribute to transforming
our business. As part of a dynamic sales team you will need to have
a significant influence on the working culture, ensuring
positivity, proactivity and a collaborative approach with clients,
partners and all internal teams and stakeholders. This role reports
to the VP of International Sales.-- AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU
- Work closely with the VP of International sales to develop the
best strategies and approach to maximize revenue out of your
designated patch of business.
- Provide first class sales representation, developing Vevo's
positioning, service and relationships with the advertiser
community from junior through to senior levels.
- Drive Vevo's prominence in the market, ensuring coverage and
profile is high across your customer base,--in particular within
the TV, AV and CTV buying teams.
- Maintain a healthy and accurate pipeline of new business in
order to deliver against revenue targets.
- Provide accurate weekly and monthly revenue projections as
- Collaborate with all internal teams in the UK and US to support
our sales efforts and ensure effective service and delivery of
- Enjoy working as part of an ambitious and dynamic sales team.
THIS DESCRIBES YOU
- You have a positive and solutions orientated approach to your
- You are ambitious and enjoy being challenged.
- You are creative and strategic in your approach.
- You are fearless, tenacious and determined to succeed.
- You are comfortable talking to and influencing senior decision
- You are comfortable and adept and presenting to both small and
- You love working as part of a team and enjoy the camaraderie
that comes with it.
- You have great contacts and relationships within the UK
- You are positive, optimistic and have fun at work. REQUIREMENTS
- Have proven experience in advertising sales and be able to
demonstrate this through significant revenue generation and
- Have broad and strong relationships within the UK media
agencies and their international subsidiaries,--specifically within
TV/AV/CTV departments.--Client direct contacts a plus.
- Be a great communicator and presenter with the ability to
influence and persuade successfully in both 1 on 1, and bigger
- A strong understanding and grasp of the UK advertising market
at both a macro level and within the nuances of AV trading.
Experience of selling Internationally/multi-market a plus.
- Will be organised with a focused approach and an ability to
prioritise in order to maximise outcomes.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work within a team and to
support and collaborate with others to get the job done.
INTERESTED? GREAT! YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW
- We're a fun, energetic, and tight knit team.--
- We really enjoy music and technology.
- We have excellent compensation and benefits packages.--
- We have premier access to music content and new releases of
original media content.
- We love to give away concert tickets to live music - not to
mention live Vevo-produced musical performances.
- We match up to 6% of your pension contributions.
- We offer private health insurance and life assurance.
- We are in a new and recently renovated office space.-- Vevo
considers applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other
legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: VEVO LLC, Fort Smith , Business Director, Executive , London, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!