PM Field Service Tech (mechanic)
Company: Hugg & Hall
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Hugg & Hall Equipment Company is a leading supplier of Material Handling and Construction Equipment. Representing multiple lines, we are a turnkey operation offering new, used, parts, service and rental for industrial and construction equipment needs. Hugg and Hall knows that an environment where the employee is valued, well-trained, and confident will bring satisfaction to the customer or client. If you are seeking a career with a company that can offer opportunity and respect as a team member then you should consider employment with Hugg & Hall Equipment Company. Our team includes sales representative, service technicians, and a variety of other positions that will work together to make our customers' needs our own.
Hugg & Hall offers competitive compensation, quarterly incentive and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation. The PM Field Service Tech position travels to various customer locations to conduct periodic maintenance on material handling and construction equipment to prevent future equipment failure. DUTIES: PROVIDES PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE FOR CUSTOMER UNITS
- Reviewing scheduled PM Master list for assigned units
- Based on units due for maintenance, schedule with customers to conduct the PM
- Completing parts requisition for complete fluids and filters
- Performing complete PM while noting any operational or functional problems in accordance to PM sheets
- Gathering necessary customer signatures PROVIDES INFORMATION ON REPAIRS
- Notifying customer of any problems with unit for future repairs
- Reporting possible maintenance needs found to PSS Rep for quote to customer MANAGING TIME EFFICIENTLY
- Preparing workload around customer needs
- Planning and organizing for most cost efficient use of time
- Completing van stock requisitions on a timely basis QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to fulfill essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner Required Skills/Experience minimum 6 months - 1 year mechanical training/educations, and/or experience in related field possessing complete line of tools needed to complete job at customer site minimum 21 years of age clean driving record above average communication skills ability to read or be trained in reading schematics ability to work independently with minimal supervision having general knowledge of operating various equipment ability to accomplish duties with accuracy and timeliness Education High School Diploma or equivalent Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions: This position will be working in operating facilities and outdoors traveling to numerous customer locations. The employee will encounter varying weather conditions and temperatures. The normal auto hazards will apply. This position will be frequently working on equipment with potential hazard. Appropriate safety equipment and practices are required. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Occasionally may be required to lift items weighing up to 100 pounds. Must be able to push/pull up to 100 pounds. Position requires sitting, standing, walking, twisting, climbing and crawling Position requires bending, stooping, kneeling or squatting handling/fingering and outward reaching on a daily basis. Position requires driving van/truck to and from customer locations. Must be medically capable of performing all aspects of the job with the maximum amount of safety. (Initial hire requires passing of pre-employment background check, physical abilities test, drug test and driving record).
For positions in AR and LA this job is deemed Safety Sensitive for purposes of the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment of 2016. Hugg & Hall Equipment Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We are a Drug Free Workplace and place Safety First.
Keywords: Hugg & Hall, Fort Smith , PM Field Service Tech (mechanic), Engineering , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!