Plant Administrative Assistant
Company: ABB Group
Location: Fort Smith
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Plant Administrative AssistantTake your next career step at ABB
with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society
and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At
ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion
across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and
generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and
every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and
celebrates individual differences.You will be responsible to
provide general administrative services and/or clerical assistance
within NEMA Motors for the Fort Smith Plant and Die Cast plant
locations, acting as a point of contact for enquiries, initiating
actions and assisting with resolution. Performing a variety of
complex administrative activities, you will be instrumental in the
smooth running of processes and procedures within the business.This
position reports toHuman Resource SpecialistYour
- Provides office services to support management and business
operations according to business objectives and generally accepted
office and administrative standards.
- Answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly
confidential and sensitive information.
- Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and
visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the
- Assists employees and managers with various training
- Coordinating health screenings, on-site events, meals for the
plant and meetings, and other plant events.
- Support the Safety department help conduct drug screens and
documentation procedures and PPE reimbursements or purchases.
- Runs varies reports for Plant Manager and staff
- Maintains a safe working environment by complying with all
safety and environmental policies in the workplace. Advocates for
and promotes a safe work environment by reporting near misses
and/or other safety and environmental hazards, wearing all required
PPE and encouraging others to do the same.
- Working on special projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to the
responsibilities of this position (especially safety and HR-related
- Support all departments with various tasks and other task
consistent with the position as needed and requested.Your
- High school diploma and 3 years of administrative/clerical
experience OR Associates degree or minimum of one year
administrative/clerical OR Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office tools especially
- Exceptional analytical, communication and organizational
- Strong relationship and interpersonal capabilities.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Kronos experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would
permit them to work for ABB in the US.Benefits
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accident insurance
- Wellbeing programMore about usABB's NEMA Motors Division
markets, designs and manufactures the market-leading
Baldor-Reliance - brand of industrial motors. As the #1 global
manufacturer of NEMA motors, our quality products are designed to
reliably and efficiently meet the challenges our customers face.
Our business is investing in technology, tools, people and
processes to ensure our general purpose and application-specific
solutions perform as expected, every time. We look forward to
receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB,
take another look at our website www.abb.com.Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital
status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status.
For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant,
please visit the following
an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a
particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a
disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a
result of your disability. You may request reasonable
accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes
and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Keywords: ABB Group, Fort Smith , Plant Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fort Smith, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!