Company: A.R.T. Transport, Inc.
Location: Van Buren
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording,
verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
* Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses
entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying,
allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving
* Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts;
preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
* Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing
balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
* Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing
checks, verifying finished product.
* Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general
ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
* Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
* Secures financial information by completing database backups.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accounting, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Analyzing Information ,
Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality,
Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial Software, General Math
Keywords: A.R.T. Transport, Inc., Fort Smith , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Van Buren, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!